Integrative modelling provides a means of assessing the quantitative contribution of each of these components, and assessing potential therapeutic strategies in disease. With a focus on understanding regulatory mechanisms, we are developing biophysically-based models of a range of cellular processes in relation to cardiac cell function and heart disease.
Featured Publications - Computational cell biology
- Featured Publication · Human skin as a model for signalling during cellular differentiation
- Featured Publication · Modelling the conditional regulatory activity of methylated and bivalent promoters
- Featured Publication · Predictive modelling of gene expression from transcriptional regulatory elements
- Featured Publication · Predicting expression: the complementary power of histone modification and transcription factor binding data
- Featured Publication · Links between the Oncoprotein YB-1 and Small Non-Coding RNAs in Breast Cancer